Point of Sale – eCommerce – mCommerce solutions for Small Business
Selling online today is seemingly easier than ever! You hear the advertising online and in television ads on how easy it is to setup an eCommerce website and sell to your customers 24/7. Then, you go to actually do it and it’s another story. We hear this over and over again when clients have attempted eCommerce without knowing the right steps to get started. The aim of a cohesive retail system is to push retail traffic to your Loudoun County-based business. This is something frequently overlooked by business owners starting out or starting out online with selling and marketing their products online. Yes, the opportunity to sell your products to remote locations around the world is great, but the ability to direct walk-in traffic to your local business is greater. In this Web-based presentation, we covered the basics needed to understand what you need to get started in eCommerce, and the tools available to get you there successfully as a local, Loudoun County-based retail shop…the first time!
In this Webinar, we covered:
– Best-practices for planning a Web-connected Point of Sale system;
– Best-practices for planning and implementing an eCommerce or mCommerce solution for your Small Business; and,
– Tools that can help you build out the above effectively for marketing and operational success, and that fits a Small Business budget.
Latest posts by Ray Sidney-Smith (see all)
- Search Engine Optimization for Small Business - April 12, 2018
- Save Your Business for World Backup Day - March 31, 2018
- Social Media Content Curation Using Feedly - March 20, 2018
- Facebook Dislike Button Debate Rears Its Ugly Head Again - March 15, 2018
- How to Make Your Digital Business Life Safer Today on Safer Internet Day - March 8, 2018