- Content marketing is customer centric. It is how you attract the people you want and how you build an ongoing relationship with them.
- You have no excuse not to publish content. Everyone can do it. Your audience knows this and is waiting to hear directly from you.
- Content is what populates all media channels. In addition to your owned media, such as your website or blog, it is critical to earned media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- People want to know your entire organization. Content is how they find out.
- Content is how you stay relevant in real-time. People don’t expect to wait until your next regularly scheduled publication. They what to know what’s happening, when it is happening.
Online content is how everyone connects with brands. You need a plan to be part of the conversations and create the relationships that will help your brand to succeed.
Need to develop your content strategy? Here are the steps to take.
Latest posts by Jill Kurtz, Kurtz Digital Strategy (see all)
- 5 Steps to Leverage Influencers on Social Media - February 20, 2019
- Here’s Why Your Digital Presence Needs a Content Strategy - January 17, 2019
- 7 Easy Ways to Get More Social Shares - November 21, 2018
- The Marketing Upside of Shortened URLs - October 18, 2018
- Write Headlines that Grab Readers - September 20, 2018