As a small business owner, you’ve heard “No” a million and one times, if not more!
But what are you doing with the No’s? Are you collecting them for a rainy day?
Well guess what?! It’s been raining since Monday and it’s not stopping anytime soon! Must be time to learn something.
Hearing NO is an opportunity for us to learn something NEW. It’s time to turn NO into KNOW.
So what are you learning when you hear No?
Maybe my pitch isn’t right.
Maybe I’m focused on the wrong thing.
Maybe I’m not listening to my client/customer.
When we hear the word “no” it’s so easy to lose ourselves in the negative aspect of the word. Sometimes we miss the opportunity to learn from those no’s.
What can you change for the next time? NO is the perfect opportunity to assess and shift what you are trying to accomplish.
Latest posts by Ann Ball (see all)
- Turn NO into KNOW - February 13, 2019
- The Resolution You Didn’t Make - January 9, 2019
- You’re Best Stress Reliever - December 12, 2018
- Three simple ways to grow your business and celebrate the holidays at the same time. - November 14, 2018
- Productivity Booster! From Stress to PEACE in 30 Seconds - October 10, 2018