Find the original archive of the video here: Web and Beyond Live – May 2, 2022.
Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
In this week’s episode,
- Snap Pixy: hands-on with Snapchat’s selfie drone
- Google Says AI Generated Content Is Against Guidelines
- Opera browser now allows emoji-only web addresses
- Better Images Reduce Returns for Online Retailers
- Merchant processing fees could trickle down to shoppers
- Yelp introduces Keyword Boosting, rolls out Custom Location Targeting to all advertisers
- SBA Partners to Launch Small Business Digital Alliance – Small Business Trends
- SBA Now Operating a Women’s Business Center in All 50 States – Small Business Trends
To see the prior weeks’ videos, visit Web and Beyond Live.
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, https://webandbeyondlive.com to find the latest, upcoming event by clicking on the “Watch Live on YouTube” button!
Follow us on your favorite social network: