Find the original archive of the video here: Web and Beyond Live – May 11, 2022.
Each week, President of W3 Consulting and Managing Director of W3C Web Services (https://web.w3cinc.com/) Ray Sidney-Smith broadcasts live to update you on the latest small business digital marketing and business productivity technology updates you need to be effective.
In this week’s episode, Web and Beyond Live – May 11, 2022,
- Media CDN, modern extensible platform for immersive experiences | Google Cloud Blog
- Microsoft Advertising is rolling out Auto-generated remarketing lists and more
- Coming soon to a streaming service near you: Ads – Vox
- Amazon introduces Kindle EPUB support in the most ‘Amazon’ way possible
- Apple could be forced to support Google Pay and Samsung Pay | Macworld
- A US college is shutting down for good following a ransomware attack | Engadget
- Apple officially retires the iPod | TechRadar
To see the prior weeks’ videos, visit Web and Beyond Live.
For future Web and Beyond Live streams, https://webandbeyondlive.com to find the latest, upcoming event by clicking on the “Watch Live on YouTube” button!
Follow us on your favorite social network: